Minimally Invasive Procedures
Dr. Duncan offers a wide variety of minimally invasive facial procedures in Fort Collins, CO.
- Fractora & Fractora Forma= The complete facial treatment series combining Fractora Resurfacing and Fractora Forma in a single session. Combine the best of tunable RF factional ablation with collagen remodeling. These procedures are done in a series. Dr. Duncan is the only doctor providing this minimally invasive facial procedure in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado.
- ProFractional laser resurfacing= ProFractional Therapy is used to stimulate collagen remodeling through deep fractional ablation. This procedure may be a bit longer recovery, but in most cases only one treatment is needed.
- Reaction FC/ST (Face Contouring/Skin Tightening)= The Reaction™ Skin Tightening procedure utilizes RF energy to assist in breaking the rigid collagen cross links, to strengthen skin’s elasticity and enhance collagen secretion over time. The procedure is suitable for areas of the face including the jowls, cheeks and forehead as well the sensitive areas around the eyes, neck and décolleté. These procedures are done in a series.
- Filler- Juvederm= JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, which may give the appearance of a smoother surface. This procedure lasts up to one year.
- Botox= BOTOX® Cosmetic may be the one for you. You may feel that the moderate to severe glabellar lines between your brows make you look tired or unapproachable, or have other reasons for being curious about BOTOX® Cosmetic. This procedure is done every three to six months.
- Meso-Glo with Rejuvapen & Skin Medica TNS Recovery Complex= Your skin becomes firmer and regains its elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles are reduced, pores become finer, circulation is stimulated and the overall condition of the skin improves. Dr. Duncan is the only doctor providing this minimally invasive facial procedure in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado. This procedure is done in a series.
- Variable Pulse Light therapy for red/brown spots and Hair Reduction= Offering treatments such as facial and body hair removal, thread veins, acne, age and sun spots, wrinkles and fine lines. These procedures are done in a series